Mentorpreneur Breakfast Conference 2016 is a training and mentoring program which seeks to bring together accomplished business leaders and owners, key investors, corporate institutions, government agencies, young professionals, as well as graduates from the various tertiary institutions. This knowledge sharing platform that will be established will provide the young participants with the requisite training needed to guide them in setting up their own businesses.
The event is being organized under the theme “Promoting Entrepreneurial Culture through Mentorship and Personal Development” and in partnership with China-Ghana GraduateGraduate Association, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Employment & Labour Relations and Ghana Education Service. This event is divided into sessions and each session has a facilitator.
Session Facilitators are:
1. Mr. Danny E Mawuenvega (CEO of Dakoma Ltd, Visionary Entrepreneur, Life Coach & Team player with International Trade and Development)
2. Mr Michael Ohene Effah (Co.founder Lead Afrique Int.and Communication Consultant, Author, speaker and Trainer)
3. Patrick Otieku Boadu (Motivational Speaker, Author and finanacial consultant)
4. Shirley Obeng Adu (Head,Operations& Middle Office- Ecobank Capital)
5. Jennifer Antwi Asiedu (Facility Manager of Guiness Ghana Ltd)
6. Mrs Abena Asomaning Antwi ( A Business Advisory Consultant, Author, Social Entrepreneur, Human Right Advocate and founder of Angel Zoe Foundation (NGO)
This event is scheduled to be held at Environmental Protection Agency Auditorium on the 25th June, 2016
The platform will provide job opportunities, career development training, mentoring program, business initiative setup and many more essential benefits to help young entrepreneurs get started.
Breakfast and Lunch would be served
For more information, contact Paul on 0200688521 or 0541851134